INTEGRALSYSTEM is the Onda Therm control unit suitable for all the projects that combining floor heating (low temperature fluid) with radiators (hight temperature fluid). Temperature is controlled by actuator (or thermostatic valve with sensor) on a three port valve.
This mixing unit is suitable with all Onda Therm manifolds.
Integralsystem consists of:
- One complete Onda Therm manifold suitable for under floor heating systems.
- One complete Onda Therm manifold (2 + 2) suitable for radiators connections, including by-pass.
- Two double main ball valves.
- One safety thermostat.
- One three port valve.
- One servomotor (or thermostatic valve with sensor for the economic version).
- One check valve.
- One Wilo Yonos Para RS25/6 pump.