This Application collects some Personal Data from its Users.
Data Controller and Owner
ONDA THERM s.r.l. Via G. Verdi, 38/B – 24060 Telgate BG (Italia),
Types of Data collected
Among the types of Personal Data that this Application collects, by itself or through third parties, there are: Cookies, Usage Data, first name, phone number and email address.
The Personal Data may be freely provided by the User, or collected automatically when using this Application.
Failure to provide certain Personal Data may make it impossible for this Application to provide its services.
Users are responsible for any Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Application and confirm that they have the third party’s consent to provide the Data to the Owner.
Mode and place of processing the Data
Methods of processing
The Data Controller processes the Data of Users in a proper manner and shall take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the Data.
The Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of the site (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of these parties may be requested from the Data Controller at any time.
The Data is processed at the Data Controller’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved with the processing are located. For further information, please contact the Data Controller.
The Data is kept for the time necessary to provide the service requested by the User, or stated by the purposes outlined in this document, and the User can always request that the Data Controller suspend or remove the data.
The use of the collected Data
The Data concerning the User is collected to allow the Owner to provide its services, as well as for the following purposes: Displaying content from external platforms, Analytics and Contacting the User.
The Personal Data used for each purpose is outlined in the specific sections of this document.
Detailed information on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
-Contacting the User
Contact form (This Application)
By filling in the contact form with their Data, the User authorizes this Application to use these details to reply to requests for information, quotes or any other kind of request as indicated by the form’s header.
Personal Data collected: email address, first name and phone number.
The services contained in this section enable the Owner to monitor and analyze web traffic and can be used to keep track of User behavior.
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google utilizes the Data collected to track and examine the use of this Application, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services.
Google may use the Data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
-Displaying content from external platforms
This type of services allows you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this Application and interact with them.
This type of service might still collect web traffic data for the pages where the service is installed, even when Users do not use it.
Widget Google Maps (Google Inc.)
Google Maps is a maps visualization service provided by Google Inc. that allows this Application to incorporate content of this kind on its pages.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
Additional information about Data collection and processing
System logs and maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, this Application and any third party services may collect files that record interaction with this Application (System logs) or use for this purpose other Personal Data (such as IP Address).
Information not contained in this policy
More details concerning the collection or processing of Personal Data may be requested from the Data Controller at any time. Please see the contact information at the beginning of this document.
The rights of Users
Users have the right, at any time, to know whether their Personal Data has been stored and can consult the Data Controller to learn about their contents and origin, to verify their accuracy or to ask for them to be supplemented, cancelled, updated or corrected, or for their transformation into anonymous format or to block any data held in violation of the law, as well as to oppose their treatment for any and all legitimate reasons. Requests should be sent to the Data Controller at the contact information set out above.
This Application does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To determine whether any of the third party services it uses honor the “Do Not Track” requests, please read their privacy policies.
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
Any information regarding a natural person, a legal person, an institution or an association, which is, or can be, identified, even indirectly, by reference to any other information, including a personal identification number.
Information collected automatically from this Application (or third party services employed in this Application), which can include: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers utilized by the Users who use this Application, the URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method utilized to submit the request to the server, the size of the file received in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the server’s answer (successful outcome, error, etc.), the country of origin, the features of the browser and the operating system utilized by the User, the various time details per visit (e.g., the time spent on each page within the Application) and the details about the path followed within the Application with special reference to the sequence of pages visited, and other parameters about the device operating system and/or the User’s IT environment.
The individual using this Application, which must coincide with or be authorized by the Data Subject, to whom the Personal Data refers.
The legal or natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Data Processor (or Data Supervisor)
Data Controller (or Owner)
The natural person, legal person, public administration or any other body, association or organization with the right, also jointly with another Data Controller, to make decisions regarding the purposes, and the methods of processing of Personal Data and the means used, including the security measures concerning the operation and use of this Application. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the Owner of this Application.
The hardware or software tool by which the Personal Data of the User is collected.
Small piece of data stored in the User’s device.
In line with European legislation, Onda Therm S.r.l. guarantees that every user of the website understand what cookies are and why they are used, so that users themselves can consciously decide whether to accept or not the use on their devices.
A cookie is a small text file containing a unique identification number that is transferred from the website to the hard drive of your computer through an anonymous code that can identify the computer but not the user and passively monitor your activities on the website.
Cookies can be classified into four categories, based on their functionality:
– Strictly necessary cookies
– Cookies on performance
– Functional cookies
– Targeting cookies and advertising cookies
The site www.ondathermsrl.com of ONDA THERM Srl uses only the first three categories of cookies, for which no consensus is required
1. Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential in order to enable navigation of the website and the use of its functionalities, such as the access to some protected areas. Without these cookies, some requested functionalities, such as login to the website or the creation of a shopping cart for online shopping, could not be provided.
2. Cookies on performance: These cookies collect information on how visitors use the website, such as which pages are visited most often and whether users get error messages from these pages. These cookies do not collect information that identifies a specific visitor. All information collected by these cookies are aggregated and therefore anonymous. They are used solely to improve the operation of the website.
3. This website uses Google Analytics cookies: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on its servers that will use this information in order to: trace and examine your use of the website, compile reports on the activities on the website and provide other services related to activities and internet usage.
4. Functional cookies: These cookies allow the website to remember the choices you made (such as your username, your language or region where you live) in order to optimize and provide more advanced functionalities. These cookies can also be used to provide functionalities requested by you, such as viewing of a video or the opportunity to comment a blog. This information collected by cookies are anonymous and do not have to track traffic and user activity on other websites
Please note that some functionalities of the website may be reduced or not available by disabling cookies!
How to disable cookies on different browsers
– Internet Explorer, click on “Tools” menu, then “Internet Options”, access to “Privacy Settings” and change your cookie preferences
– Firefox, click on “Tools” menu, then “Options”, access to “Privacy” and change your cookie preferences
– Chrome, type in “chrome: // settings / content” in the address bar and change cookie settings
– Safari, select “Preferences”, choose “Privacy” in the “Block Cookies” section and specify how the browser must accept cookies
– Safari on mobile devices, iPhone and iPad, device “settings”, find the “Safari” menu on the left, “Privacy and safety”, manage cookie options.
To disable cookies of external services, act on the services settings of Google, Facebook, Twitter or other external services.
Notice to European Users: this privacy statement has been prepared in fulfillment of the obligations under Art. 10 of EC Directive n. 95/46/EC, and under the provisions of Directive 2002/58/EC, as revised by Directive 2009/136/EC, on the subject of Cookies.